WHAT IS A BIRTH DOULA?
Olive Branch Doula offers the following package as standard. If you require more prenatal or postpartum services, we further discuss that at the consultation or a prenatal visit.
- Free Consultation/Interview- get to know each other and you will decide if you feel I would be a good addition to your support team.
- 2 prenatal visits in your home or location of your choosing, where we go over birth preferences, options, comfort measures
- Birth Plan counseling
- Hands-on comfort measures practice (please have your birth partner attend this visit, if you have one, so we can work as a team)
- Available from 8AM-8PM for phone/email support from contract signing to 38 weeks
- On-call 24/7 support from 38 weeks gestation to birth -if birth happens before 38 weeks, I will still try to be there, but it may depend on my schedule with family and other clients.
- Continuous on-site labor/birth support from when you call me in, to 1-2 hrs after birth
- Complimentary labor/birth photography, if desired, time permitting. Disc of edited photos will be given at postpartum appointment.
- Breastfeeding support as soon after birth as possible, if you plan to breastfeed
- 1 postpartum visit in your home
*$150 deposit due at contract signing to hold your spot, remainder of fee due by 37 weeks
If you live or will be birthing outside the Wainwright area there is a travel fee added.
I’m willing to work out a payment plan so that all women who seek my services can have a doula.
I offer discounts for clients who are teen moms, single moms and military.